søndag den 16. september 2018

Nighttime

Honestly,

If we would write books together, good ones, I would give up absolutely anything. I mean,
I'll have to keep you chained in the house,
because you drop little pieces of my heart wherever you go;
you don't pay attention.
But that should be doable, right?
For books, I mean, babies.
They'd look like the both of us. I think they'd have your passion and my mournful eyes.

"The night changes something in all of us, and the world looks different. Little details stand out which are normally hidden, and unsure of what we see, we become more guardedly fearful of what others might want. The quality of night isn't limited by time or the movement of the planets. You can carry it in your heart. There are people who live out their entire lives as though they were always in darkness."