lørdag den 29. november 2014

What it does

I'm falling and he makes me feel weightless.
I'm cold and scared and everything is bright around me, and he picks me up and hides me away. He brings me to a place where I forget myself and everything, where I am alighted in his eyes and all else is shadows.

I want him to hold on
I want him to bury me in his bed beneath his pillows in his smell and heat like it was earth. The world can and should forget about me.
I don't care about it in his hands. As he places them around my neck, he takes hold of reality, he shapes my view, and I see only him.
I walk longing for his touch, the way his strong fingers draw sweet darkness from my body, makes me tingle, makes me smile, and I remember for days how I shine between his sheets where nothing can reach me